Unlock the door of your dream career by becoming a part of the Merit International Scholarships offered by Miami University in the USA for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational award aims to support brilliant overseas students commencing the undergraduate degree programme at the University of Miami.
Founded in 1925, the University of Miami is a private research university in Coral Gables, Florida. It offers 132 undergraduate, 148 masters, and 67 doctoral degree programs.
Why would like to study at the University of Miami? It is a diverse and forward-thinking community dedicated to providing high-quality education and research. At the undergraduate, graduate, and research levels, the university’s 11 schools and colleges offer education in over 180 academic areas.
Application Deadline: December 1.
- University or Organization: Miami University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Range from $1,000 per year to full tuition per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be international
- Aspirants must have good academic records, test scores, and other factors
- They must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Attach a letter of recommendation, academic transcripts, copy of passport or national ID card, International Student Financial Support Form with Financial Verification and submit it to Miami University Office of International and Transfer Admission 301 S. Campus Ave. Oxford, OH 45056-3434 U.S.A.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have previous degree transcripts with excellent academic achievements.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must send TOEFL or IELTS test scores to Miami or provide alternative proof of English language proficiency.
Each successful winner will receive the award amount of range from $1,000 per year to full tuition per year in the United States.
by Scholarships Position