Texas A&M University has come up with the International Education Fee Scholarships for high-potential students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Overseas students who want to study an undergraduate, graduate, or professional degree programme in the USA at TAMU can apply. The applicants must have been admitted to the applied programme to receive this scholarship.
Texas A&M University is the first public institution of higher education in Texas and is now currently placed at 168th rank in QS Global World Rankings with a mission of providing the highest quality undergraduate and graduate programs. Why choose to study at Texas A&M University? Texas A&M University is one of the largest in the nation committed to providing students opportunities to get a well-rounded education that prepares them to become leaders in their professions and in their communities. TAMU provides world-class education at a reasonable cost.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Texas A&M University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Graduate, or Professional
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries are welcomed to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate, graduate or professional degree programmes offered at TAMU are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have been accepted by the university in the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply to the desired programme via the university portal. The applicants are required to apply here to be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts of High school/College degree
- Letters of recommendation
- Permanent Residents Card
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have appeared for a standardized test and must have scored a minimum of 560 on SAT to get into TAMU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL iBT – 80
- PTE – 53
This scholarship will provide selected international students to cover the tuition fee of the chosen programme at TAMU.