All interested students are invited to apply for its Presidential merit awards at Florida International University. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2023-2024.
The grant is open to qualified first-time in-college U.S. citizens, permanent residents and international students who undertake a bachelor’s study at the Florida International University only. The applicants are required to have attained a GPA of 4.0 and a 1370 SAT Score or 30 ACT to be considered. The scholarship will cover full tuition fees and book fees.
Florida International University is a public research university committed to high-quality teaching, state-of-the-art research and creative activity, and collaborative engagement with our local and global communities. The university is ranked 151st out of 443 National Universities. Why study at Florida International University? Florida International University challenges its students to be the best. Teaching faculties at the university are extremely attentive to students are give each student the individual attention they deserve and need. The university also ranks among the top 20 public universities contributing to the good.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on 1st December 2022.
- University or Organization: Florida International University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 100% tuition, fees, plus books
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: U.S. citizens, permanent residents and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any desired undergraduate degree programme taught at the Florida International University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled as high school student progressing normally toward completion of high school and planning to enroll full-time in college following the completion of high school.
- The applicants must be a citizen of the United States, a U.S. lawful permanent residents or an international student with intention of receiving the F-1 visa to study in the United States.
- The applicants must meet minimum scholarship requirements.
- The applicants must have a 4.0 GPA (weighted).
- The applicants must have attained 1370 SAT Score or 30 ACT or Top 5% of a Florida Highschool Graduating Class.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission application at FIU must be submitted via its university portal. applications must be by signing in here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Declaration Certification of Finances Instructions
- Copy of Passport
- High school transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the course-specific requirements of the university if any.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
BenefitsThe winning students will be awarded the full 100% tuition fee of the undergraduate programme undertaken by them at the Florida International University, along with books.