Earn your undergraduate degree from the University of California Irvine by applying for its Director’s Scholarships. The award programme is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of California, Irvine is a public land-grant research university in Irvine, California. UCI offers 87 undergraduate degrees and 129 graduate and professional degrees, and roughly 30,000 undergraduates and 6,000 graduate students. Its primary purpose as a public research university is the creation, dissemination, preservation and application of knowledge for the betterment of our global society.
Why should you choose to study at the University of California Irvine (UCI)? At UCI, they believe in the infinitely curious. Their students are the tinkerers, the dreamers, and the courageous of thought. They are inspiring and motivated and care about the world around them. UCI provides a really good, well-rounded education for all its students.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by November 30, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of California Irvine
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Education fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- To be eligible for the Directors’ Scholarship, you must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or an international student with an F1 visa.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can submit their admission applications by logging in to the university portal at the University of California Irvine. No additional materials are required nor considered in the selection process. The Selection is based on a comprehensive review of the admissions application, including, but not limited to, test scores and grades.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, transcripts, test scores, annual income, Social Security number, and Citizenship status.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the necessary academic requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All international students must verify their English proficiency by meeting their English language requirements.
The University of California Irvine will provide the education funds to the selected students in the USA to cover their educational expenses.
by Scholarship Positions